"Hey, this looks like a pretty nice place!"
"They've got Water 'on tap'.....my favorite!"
"Will you look at this?? I'm sitting on a frog!"
"Who cares as long as the water is good?"
"I hear something....do you hear it?? A clicking sound!"
"You're nuts....I don't hear a thing."
"No, come on....I'm telling you I hear something....listen real hard!"
"Is someone watching us? Where's it coming from?"
"Not down here! Let's get out of here!"
"That was weird....I'm not going back there any time soon. Let's take a bath!"
9 comments:
I really do wonder what they are thinking...probably just what you had them saying!
Very cute,both the pictures and the words.
I think you heard them right, Mary!! Enjoyed it!
You obviously were listening in. Loved both birds and dialogue.
You take the BEST photos!
You make up the best conversations - but when D was alive, I would interpret for him what the critters were saying/thinking and he'd give me his version back. Yep, there was no one like my D. I miss him.
Really cute!
Fitting captions - I can hear them saying those very words.
I love reading your stories. Just SO clever.
B.
Post a Comment