I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
7 comments:
My goodness, he is really stretching himself out here! They WILL find a way to get to the seeds!
He's just fooling ya--he wants you to have pity on him and put it in an easier place to get to.
Derned squirrels. I wish I was still that flexible.
That's too funny.
Ouch..... Crazy squirrels.. They can do most anything, can't they??????? They should be in the Ringling Brothers circus!!!! ha ha
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Betsy
It seems to me that squirrels are always learning new tricks! Great picture, Mary.
Great shot, Mary!
I caught ours doing similar athletics over the weekend.
Post a Comment