It's SkyWatch Friday!
This week was full of good skies, but these are all from last Sunday.

The clouds were on fire!

The entire sunset

Pink in this direction

The rain had just ended and the clouds were peeling away to reveal the scenes above of golden fire.

And in the east.....right after the storm, a rainbow streatched from sky to sky. Of course I was in a parking lot when I saw it, but I was coming out of the closing for a Christian men's retreat, so it was pretty cool timing!

The colors were very vivid when I first saw it.
That was the sky that began my week! It was blue all week long after that.
How's your sky this week?
For more skies around the world, click on the icon on my sidebar.
19 comments:
Wonderful sky shots Mary.
God's promise in the rainbow,beautiful.Thanks for sharing these lovely skies,it is a treat after a week of solid fog.
Blessings,Ruth
You caught some beautiful skies out your way! I do love a rainbow!
Gorgeous shots of your skies, Mary!
I'm glad to see that ours are sunny this morning after lots of thunder and lightning.
Mary, these are breathtaking!
Oh, the colours in that first photo!!!! Wow.
What amazing photo's of that sunset!! The color in the first photo and the arch in that rainbow just remind me of the hand of God's work's !!!
nice ones Mary,
Our skies are pretty dreary sun sun and more sun, with the occasional mist at sunset got a nice shot last night with the birds flying past though.
http://skywatchegypt.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous!
ALL nyour photos are marvellous! Congratulations. Greetings from Poland :-)
How beautiful these are!
Hi Mary, LOVE the pictures---the sky and that rainbow... All I can say is WOW....
We're having lots of RAIN today... Fun-Fun.....
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy
Fire, water and rainbow. Fabulous skies Mary.
Mine have been a litle blue, lots of grey and then rain again. FAB.
Mary: What a neat set of sky photos you got this week, great rainbow.
Wow, Mary you've got some gorgeous skies there! I love all the orange colors, and that rainbow is supurb!
Your little Goldfinch looks like Spring colors are coming out.
B.
That is a beautiful skywatch ! I haven't seen a rainbow in ages !
Those top ones do look like they are on fire. I can't wait to see a rainbow again and with the spring rains that are bound to be coming I know we'll get one or two.
Thank you everyone! It was the prettiest sunset I had seen in a while and the rainbow was awesome!
Such riches all around!
Post a Comment