Ice storm on the way.....and the Grackles know it. Once again, I have hundreds, but this time I have some corn on hand to help feed them. They really are beautiful birds when you look at them as individuals rather then as "one of hundreds".
I like their colors, too. Each position brings out a new shade of blue/purple/green. We are suppose to get more snow...and ice. Always when I'm down to mylast few pounds of bird seed. Hopefully this is the last time this year. It is unusual for us to have this much ice.
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
2 comments:
I like when they are sitting in a certain light and their pretty iridescence shows.
We woke up to snow on the ground this morning. It's supposed to snow all day.
I like their colors, too. Each position brings out a new shade of blue/purple/green. We are suppose to get more snow...and ice. Always when I'm down to mylast few pounds of bird seed. Hopefully this is the last time this year. It is unusual for us to have this much ice.
Post a Comment