I just love the little chickadees. Sometimes I put sunflower seeds in my hand and they'll fly and quickly to grab one. Titmice have done that sometimes too. Such fun to watch these little birdies.
Now I can see you out sitting on the front step with your hand out with sunflower seeds waiting for a bird to land in it. The cats will want to help you.
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
6 comments:
I just love the little chickadees. Sometimes I put sunflower seeds in my hand and they'll fly and quickly to grab one. Titmice have done that sometimes too. Such fun to watch these little birdies.
Wow! I've never tried that. Maybe I'll see if they will hand feed for me. They are such cute little birds.
Now I can see you out sitting on the front step with your hand out with sunflower seeds waiting for a bird to land in it. The cats will want to help you.
I won't let them....not even Hopey. And who is going to take pictures for me while I do it?????
LOL Mike!!! Do it when the kitties are inside. ;-)
Mary, it gives you such a great feeling to do it. They learn fast, too.
I'll definitely try it this spring or summer.
Post a Comment