I haven't had as much feeder activity as usual this summer. Maybe because there is a hawk hanging around out there somewhere plus the black cat that thinks it lives at my house. Frustrating.
The other afternoon, two Titmice and a Chickadee showed up, so I got a few photos.
I wish I could run out and scrub the feeders so everything looked nicer in the photos :-)
I do love the little chickadees and have found two dead ones recently. I think they were young ones. I'm just glad to see that I still have at least one chickadee out there.
A downy female checking out the suet feeders.
The Downy male stopped by this morning.
And the Titmouse is back.
I'll even post a House Sparrow....still have plenty of those around!
5 comments:
Except for the house sparrow, those are faithful friends around my feeders also throughout the year. They are so happy when they see you bring out the food each day and eager to spread the good news.
I haven't had many either Mary. Don't think there are any hawks yet, but not much new here. BTW your header is gorgeous! You know how I love butterflies.
Beautiful photographs, fantastic birds. I am greeting
Very nice shots...
Love all your bird visitors! Good shots!
Post a Comment