Oh, I so enjoyed this post!!! And I just started looking, and yes, counting, before I even read what you wrote. I so love these...always look forward to them.
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
7 comments:
Wow,that is a lot of turtles.
Nice pictures. I actually thought about going out to look for turtles today. Now that I see your photos, I'll definitely have to do it.
Tons and tons of turtles.... Too many to count!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
So many, many turtles! Wow! What fun to see so many!
Oh, I so enjoyed this post!!! And I just started looking, and yes, counting, before I even read what you wrote. I so love these...always look forward to them.
I am seeing tons of turtles in my local ponds and wetlands too!
They're everywhere aren't they? What a gold mine you have! Marvelous shots..
Post a Comment