Every town has its favorite "watering hole".....
......Their very own "Cheers" where "everyone knows your name".
(I've decided mine will be known as the "Frog's Head"....for obvious reasons.)
It comes complete with its own "Norm", who never seems to leave the place.
"What happened to Larry? He was here a minute ago?"
"I think I've had enough....I'm going home."
"Now I know you just turned 21, but don't over do it."
"Did you hear about......."
"No!! What else happened?"
"I sure wish those guys would pipe down."
"OK....It's karaoke night! Who wants to go first?"
"I know we always meet here after work to 'unwind'.....
...."but the wife wanted to come along tonight and she's waiting downstairs."
"No!! What else happened?"
(Caption Contest closed)
I've decided to make this photo a caption contest.
(you may have to click on this to see his expression better)
Give me your best caption by Wednesday and I'll pick a winner. The usual prize....one or more of my quilted mug mats for my favorite caption.
Tomorrow in part 2 I'll post more of the "regulars" that hang out at the Frog's Head.
10 comments:
"Must you watch me and count my drinks? I know when I've had enough!"
Cute birds and captions, Mary!
Dorothy: Good caption! Thanks for insuring that at least one person will comment :-)
"Okay, Lady!!!! That's enough pictures for one day. Please leave us alone here. We want privacy so that we can drink as much as we want."
Hugs,
Betsy
Wasn't most of those chattering Sparrows females Mary.{:))
Hi Mary ....I am total blank...can't think of a thing but the pictures a cute!!
"What do you mean it's closing time?"
Good job everyone! I'm waiting until late Wednesday to see if any more captions show up.
Goodness me!! You could not fit more of them on there if you tried. LOL!!
And the winner is: Dorothy!
Yea! I'm a winner! Thanks so much Mary!! Your birds and captions are so cute!
Post a Comment