This little squirrel was at my in-law's house. A very friendly gray squirrel. At my house, I only get the Fox Squirrels which have the orange bellies. "God is great!
God is good!
Now we thank him for our food
.....especially sunflower seeds!"
I was surprised that it let me walk outside and stand about 10 feet away taking photos!
Mike's dad likes to make his own feeders and this Christmas can seems to be working just fine!
What a cutie! He looks very happy with the offerings. =)
We took your advice and added a squirrel feeder to the back yard a few weeks ago. They seem very pleased to have their own "spot" for food. I've even seen a few birds sitting up there, trying to nibble on the leftover corn. =)
Great photos Mary, and you've got some super shots here of this adorable little squirrel. I love to see them come and get the peanuts I throw out for them. I can sit for ages watching them.
What a fine little fellow that squirrel is...grey squirrels are usually more timid than the fox squirrels...at least the ones I see. Not sure if that is a fact of all or not.
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
17 comments:
Lovely to see your squirrels Mary - I don't see them so much now that we do not have a garden although there are some in the gardens here.
Good feeder, good food, great squirrel.
Cuuuuute!
I didn't know that squirrels decorated for Christmas. :)
Cute photos
An Arkies Musings
Hi Mary...very relaxed looking guy...time to pray and even lean against the birdhouse as he enjoys dining!! : }
These are cute pictures of the squirrel, and your caption for the first one is perfect. I'm glad he let you get close enough to get these.
Great pictures, Mary! I like to watch these cute little creatures! Unique feeder!
Wonder if MY squirrels say a prayer thanking God for my BIRD FOOD --which they are not supposed to eat?????? ha ha ha....
Poor squirrels---I give them such a hard time... Bad ME....
Hugs,
Betsy
Thats just beautiful Mary.
Welcome back "Squirrel Sunday". I've missed you!
Cute little guy. Unique feeder too.
B.
I miss Squirrel SUnday and Star too!! :)
I have one squirrel I just can't stay ahead of! He's driving me (and my birds) CRAZY! Love the feeder - how clever!
I love the shots you get of all your squirrels Mary! This one seemed especially sweet. What a great feeder! Love your blog header too.
What a cutie! He looks very happy with the offerings. =)
We took your advice and added a squirrel feeder to the back yard a few weeks ago. They seem very pleased to have their own "spot" for food. I've even seen a few birds sitting up there, trying to nibble on the leftover corn. =)
Great photos Mary, and you've got some super shots here of this adorable little squirrel. I love to see them come and get the peanuts I throw out for them. I can sit for ages watching them.
What a fine little fellow that squirrel is...grey squirrels are usually more timid than the fox squirrels...at least the ones I see. Not sure if that is a fact of all or not.
fantastic photos Mary. I don't blog visit much these days,...blogging and visiting has slowed down for me. But I'm glad I got by to catch up a little.
Post a Comment