Sunday, May 2, 2010

May Day....a day late :-)

Yesterday I did a May Day post in my other blog: This, That, and The Other ThingI won't repeat myself here about the tradition of May baskets on May Day, but I have no squirrel photos today, so here is one of my favorite peonies.

5 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Your peony is a work of art Mary, a wonderful photo. Happy Sunday!

grammie g said...

Beautiful!! I visited your This That and the Other things yesterday!!!

Rose said...

I was coming to see if you had a squirrel post.

This is a beautiful peony....

Mary said...

Sorry to disappoint all the squirrels fans, but my squirrels have gotten very lazy. They just sit there and eat and don't provide any interesting photos.

Becky said...

Oh how I love Peonies. One of my favorites. I have several white ones with pink centers.
B.