Monday, July 20, 2009

The winner is....

I don't think I am going to get any more captions for my Squirrel Sunday photo, so I am declaring this contest over.
And......the winner is......Lindy MacDuff! By far the most original caption! Lindy, if you send me your mailing address, I will send you a small prize.

3. Lindy MacDuff :"Oof! Why did they put the corn this way? Don't they know I can eat it faster when it's horizontal?!"

5 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Oh that is an excellent one Mary!! Congrats Lindy!! I really like it!!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Cute name, Mary.... People are so much more creative than I am... I have too much 'plain-jane' in me I guess--since I always think of ordinary names like PETE. ha ha

Hugs,
Betsy

George said...

I think you've gotten a great caption for that photo. I like it.

Mary said...

Joan, Betsy, George: Thanks...Lindy did a great job of thinking like a squirrel on this one :-)

Lindy said...

Thanks Mary, and everyone for your nice comments. This was the first I've seen of Mary's caption contests, so I was very surprised to see she chose my entry. (blush)

Have a good week everyone! :)