I'm having knee surgery this morning. Replacing one of my worn out knees with a new one. I'm actually excited about it and look forward to less pain when walking and standing....and maybe more chances to get out and take photos! I'll be in the hospital for 3 days and then on a walker or cane for 3 weeks. I may not post for awhile due to not being able to get out for photos. We'll see.
If you aren't watching the eagle nest cam , you should be! I'll post the link again. Here It's very exciting and the eggs are hatching so there will be young eagles to watch. The first egg hatched Sunday morning! Check out the adorable chick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sending prayers and best wishes your way!
Best wishes to you and good luck!
Thanks for the eagle camera - I used to watch an owl a year ago and missed it a lot. The eagle is fantastic!
I am praying that the surgery will be a complete success and you we able to get out and get all the pictures you want.
I will pray right now.
I'll be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!
Hi Mary. Hope all goes to plan and wishing you a full and speedy recovery. FAB.
My prayers are with you, Mary. And I can boast two metal hips and knees!
Post a Comment