I must be feeling better.....I've taken a few photos :-) However, I'm a bit limited right now to what I can see from my windows or from the car windows while driving around. Sitting in the car for very long isn't real comfortable yet, either.
Crocus outside the front door
My first Meadowlark of the year. We drove through the park where we always see them hoping to find one......
....and found two! If we roll down the car windows we can find them by listening for their song. Then spotting that flash of yellow on the breast becomes easy as they pop up and down in the grass.
I always like the Bradford Pears lining this driveway.
They have 5 horses in the side yard.
More pears at the park.

The sky was blue, the clouds were fluffy and we know as we come down this back road that we will see a Kestrel somewhere on those poles or wires.....
....and there he is! Mike took some of these photos. It always depends on which side of the car something is :-)
Rehabing my "bionic knee" and getting better each day. I've caught up with a lot of your blogs and will continue to do so. I've missed a lot of good stuff!
Spring is here, but we are having a week of cold temps to end the month. But it won't be long before the cold is gone for good. God is good!
16 comments:
Spring!!! We will see it here sometime soon as well I hope. I have not seen such blossoms yet in the orchards and yesterday woke to a temp of 29ยบ.
So glad you are out and about....love the shots..specially that driveway. It is really beautiful!
I'm glad you're starting to get out and about again -- just don't overdo it. The Bradford pears lining the driveway are beautiful, as are your macros of the blossoms.
Even with a sore knee,you managed some great pictures.I am waiting for the Meadowlarks.
Hi Mary, Glad you are able to get out some now --and are doing so well. About 2 weeks after my knee surgery, George took me over to Tellico Plains to see a couple of waterfalls from the road. That was such a neat trip.
Love those meadowlarks... I don't think I have ever seen one.
Those Bradford Pears are gorgeous. Ours --down this way --are beautiful now also.
Take care, my friend.
Hugs,
Betsy
Wow,it looks like Spring for sure!! Hope you are better soon. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
Hi Mary...yeah!!...She is out and about, and it looks like Mike is driving slow??
Beautiful, beautiful those pear tree's!!
Nice spring post...so glad you are doing well!!
Glad you were able to get out of the house for a while. It sure looks a lot more spring down there than it does up here. We had snow on the ground again this morning.
Good to see you are out and about Mary. Oh so good to see Spring too. Now please send some of it our way.
B.
I'm SO glad your knee surgery went well and that you are doing so well in the aftermath. Even with limitations your photos are lovely captures of the burgeoning transformation into spring. Yea!
I knew you'd be back at it fast. ;) Glad you are on your way to healing.
Those pear trees are gorgeous! I have a feeling though my allergies would go crazy around them. Safer to view them on your blog I think. ;)
Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful! And glad you are feeling better.
Your blooms seem to be out a bit mroe than ours. We actually have a little dusting of snow this morning.
That Pear blossom is beautiful Mary.
You have such... springy spring! Those beautiful pear flowers are astonishing! Please send me s tiny little bit of your gorgeous spring on my way so it could help melt all this snow and ice.. )
Our bradford pear trees are a loooong way from blooming.
And thanks so very much for the meadow lark photos - none here in CT and I do miss seeing them.
Hope each day your knee feels better!
I love that photo with the trees lining the way in...pear trees?!?
Post a Comment