Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Canada Geese at the wetlands....

I went by the wetlands last Saturday and there was not much happening, but I did enjoy looking at the Canada Geese in the creek and the reflections they were making on the water.
 A goose chorus line
 coming out of the water
 This is the "chorus line" director coming by to check out the talent.

 "Keep your legs straight!"

 I think those two on the end don't belong in this group :-)

 A couple of fat Robins out enjoying the fresh air and sunshine.
I woke up this morning to wet snow covering everything.  Big difference from these shots!

8 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

These pictures sure speak spring. I like that.One consolation is that any snow we get now,won't last all that long.

DeniseinVA said...

I went to the wetlands too the other day. Always so interesting to walk around. Your photos are great. I have some geese photos in my post.

Rose said...

I so love those shots of the chorus line!!! They would make lovely images to enlarge and hang on the wall.

Dorothy said...

Great pictures, Mary! You can keep the snow, though! I've gotten over wanting it for this year:) Bring on Springtime!

Jenny said...

I love your comments to each photo Mary. They make me smile! (-:

Becky said...

I always like Canada geese, and somehow I'm forever taking pictures of them too. Probably because they are everywhere!

Judy said...

I miss the geese...

A Colorful World said...

Love the goose chorus line! :-)