What a World Series! My husband is the one who watched the CARDs all season, but I did stay awake for those last two games and the celebrations. I guess it makes it more fun since our daughter lives in St. Louis and we know what it feels like to be in that stadium.
Maybe they'd like some of our squirrels for next year...
Ha, Ha, Ha, I didn't know you were a baseball fan?? I saw that squirrel too. How funny. Sometimes I've seen Sea gulls, and even a bunny one time. Great story! B.
I don't normally pay attention to baseball that much, but the Cardinals are the team to root for in this area and those last couple of games were very exciting! It was such a crazy season for them, coming from so far down to actually win.
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
8 comments:
Cute post! Great pictures, as always! Happy new week to you!
You would miss him if he moved to St. Louis.
What a World Series! My husband is the one who watched the CARDs all season, but I did stay awake for those last two games and the celebrations. I guess it makes it more fun since our daughter lives in St. Louis and we know what it feels like to be in that stadium.
Maybe they'd like some of our squirrels for next year...
How cuuuuuute! Love this post!
VERY cute post! Wonderful pictures too.
St.Louis Cardinal...haha Good one!
Ha, Ha, Ha, I didn't know you were a baseball fan?? I saw that squirrel too. How funny. Sometimes I've seen Sea gulls, and even a bunny one time. Great story!
B.
I don't normally pay attention to baseball that much, but the Cardinals are the team to root for in this area and those last couple of games were very exciting! It was such a crazy season for them, coming from so far down to actually win.
Post a Comment