There were lots of squirrels at Wesselman Woods Nature Center, so here is a selection of photos of my favorite critters.
"Somebody said this is called a 'squirrel baffle'.....wonder what that means?"
"Hey, they need to stabilize this thing....it tips when I try to get on it!"
"Maybe this is the side where I get to the seeds......sure has me baffled....
oh, now I get it....what a rotten trick!"
"I wonder if I buried something here?"
"Water!"
"Ahhhhhhhh......."
I only see half a squirrel here.
Some people might say half a squirrel is better than a whole squirrel......
"Who said that!? Quit taking photos of me while I'm trying to eat."
"I think this chain leads to a feeder I can get to (unlike that "baffle" thing.)"
"I like this one.....but it just has corn in it. I want those good sunflower seeds."
" I knew there was something good at the end of the chain!"
"Save some for me!"
"I'm king of the nature center....all seeds belong to me!"
"Says who?"
5 comments:
Hi Mary, Thanks for giving me a smile today.. I've been grieving since Thursday over the death of a very good friend. We will drive to Atlanta tomorrow for her funeral.
SO--thanks for the cute post..
Hugs,
Betsy
Hi Mary...What a funny post ...laughed myself silly!!
The Squirrel ontop of the feeder is just comical as can be...some real good catches !!
You got some great pictures of those ingenious and industrious squirrels. They never give up, do they?
These make me smile...and squirrels do in general. They really can put on a show sometimes.
BTW, Sarah left this morn and i finally got pictures taken of the gourd she painted...I have them posted at Pics & Pieces.
Such a cute story as usual Mary. I absolutely love Squirrel Sunday. A real bunch of cuties!
B.
Post a Comment