Monday, November 18, 2013

Mockingbird....

I've probably never posted just one photo before, but it is all I have at the moment :-)
Mockingbird stretching for the suet.
  I took pity on him and put a stick in the bottom of the wire cage so he could stand a little closer the next time he visits.

7 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

He looks like he might be doing the splits at any moment.

Dorothy said...

Just like you, Mary, being so considerate of everyone, even the birds! Bless you!

grammie g said...

Hi Mary... Fabulous shot!! Just at the right time ..to funny!!

Grace

Rose said...

He looks like he is getting ready to bend over and touch his toes....or that one exercise where you spread your legs apart and bend over and touch the floor.

DeniseinVA said...

I wish I could get a Mockingbird to come into our garden. I haven't seen them around here in a long time. I'll have to remember the stick, thanks for that tip. Great shot!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

HA HA---he looks like he was doing his exercise routine…. Love that photo, Mary.
Hugs,
Betsy

Janice K said...

Looked like he was keeping his eye on you!