Friday, August 14, 2015

Little bandits in the night....

Every year we can count on a new crop of raccoons coming up on the deck at night looking for left over bird seed.  This pair have been showing up pretty regularly lately.  They don't even wait until it gets dark, which makes picture taking easy.
 "I think she sees us....time to get out of here!"
They get real comfortable in the feeder and don't understand why I want them to leave. 
 "I think she is serious this time....she just picked up a broom. 
 I'm getting out of here now!"
"But I'm still hungry!!!!!!"

9 comments:

Rose said...

I don't understand why you don't want to feed all the coons, too.LOL They are so cute...but boy, they can be destructive I have heard when they get up in your attic. Probably best to shoo them away.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Cute,yes,but also destructive.

Linda said...

Lovely photos.

Dorothy said...

These little Bandits are so cute, but also a pest! Great pictures!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Love your Bandits. Can you not take the bird seed away during the night if you don't want them there. Have a lovely weekend.

Janice K said...

Oh, boy! They can be so cute and also so destructive. Fortunately they are not bothering our feeders right now.

Mary said...

Loving how you are captioning the photos. They are cute, but such a pain around the feeders.

A Colorful World said...

How absolutely adorable! Love your shots of them! How sweet they are to be out in the daylight! :-)

sandy said...

great photos - i know some come around here at night but I only hear them - never seem them - it's too dark and I just need a pair of cat eyes.