Friday, April 8, 2011

Eagle cam reminder.....they are growing fast!

The eagle nest cam at Norfolk, VA is still giving wonderful information about baby eagles growing up. The three little ones, which hatched in mid-March are getting pretty big and soon they will be banding them. The time will be announced on the site. This cam is so super and there are no advertisments or anything. There is a great moderated discussion with it and classrooms all over the world are watching these little eagles. If you have trouble connecting to it do a "hard refresh"....Ctrl+F5. Works everytime for me. Click HERE for the cam.

3 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

They do grow fast, don't they Mary... I've been following the one in Iowa --and the three babies there are still white and fuzzy!!!!! Very young.
Hugs,
Betsy

Becky said...

I've been watching, and it's just amazing how fast they grow, and how clear the camera pictures are.
B.

Judy said...

Watching this at work at lunch yesterday - one of my coworkers can't think of anything more boring. I enjoyed it, though.